The candidate is responsible for checking and releasing trade finance documents across multiple product lines
A global bank with a strong presence in over 20 countries across the world
Reporting to a Trade Service Manager
The candidate will be required to:
- Service Trade Services clients with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Handle departmental administrative duties, such as preparation of reports, reconciliation duties, UAT etc.
- Create/release transactions including but not limited to LC Advising, LC Issuance, create presentation activities, stage payment, etc.
- heck import/export bills documents and apply knowledge of commercial law/government regulations
- Require full working knowledge of complex L/C structure, documentation, governing rules, standard and regulations, internal policies & credit risk
- Tertiary education preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in checking/releasing trade finance documents across multiple product lines
- CDCS certification is highly preferred
- Hands on and meticulous
- Candidates with team management experience will be considered for a management role
A rare opportunity to work in an expanding team in Singapore, the candidate will be compensated fairly according to their experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Tang on +65 6643 9718.