This person is expected to examine documents drawn under import/export LOC, to determine compliance with the terms and conditions of the LC.
One of the world's leading financial services company, headquarters in US.
- Examines documents drawn under import/export Letters of Credit, to determine compliance with the terms and conditions of the LC, in addition to being in compliance with UCP/URR latest version, Communicates discrepancies back to customers using appropriate verbiage
- Conduct operational risks reviews through Business Self Assessment process
- Remains current with all trade related rules and regulations and with internal compliance training requirements.
- Keep abreast of the latest changes on the commercial law/government regulations
- Responsible for staff coaching and development
- Assist Team Head to supervise a team of Trade Operations profession in carrying out document examinations on all import and export L/C documents and ensure smooth running of the daily operations and processing all import/export bills documents in compliance with the commercial law/government regulations
- Tertiary education preferred
- 3 years or more of bills checking, LOC reviewing experience in Trade Finance required
- Strong knowledge of compliance
- CDCS certification is preferred but not a must
- An opportunity to work with one of the biggest financial service company globally.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Tang on +65 6643 9718.