Senior Trade Finance Associate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Excellent opportunity for a Trade Finance professional to grow in a dynamic commodity firm with strong international presence.
Our client is a leading commodity firm with a strong presence in Asia and abroad.
Due to continued business growth, they will be hiring a Senior Trade Finance Associate to join the Treasury Department.
- Processing of documents under documentary credit, including any claims under guarantee or standby
- Develop and manage banking relationships, covering daily aspects regarding LC confirmations/discounting, import LC and bank guarantee issuance, etc.
- Provide bids into tenders and LC negotiations by working closely with Traders and colleagues from Operations
- Ensure the timely receipt of LCs and monitor transactions from buyers
- Participate closely in trade finance activities and terms of bilateral trade facilities, working closely on hedging activities and structured trades
- Support all working capital management and cash activities
- Degree in Business, Finance, or related field – additional qualifications considered a plus
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar function, in either a commodity house or international bank.
- Proficiency in UCP 600
- Strong IT knowledge, ability to navigate different banking and financial platforms
- Excellent communication skills, ability to network internally and externally to create close working relationships with stakeholders
- Proactive approach to responsibilities, able to work well in teams and contribute individually
If interested, please apply directly. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence : 16S8091 | EA Recruiter ID : R1766987