Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Looking for Senior Test Engineer with experience in Automaton Testing
- Develop test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints. Develop test bed and/or test data and verify test environments (based on project requirements). Develop automated regression packs to ensure that requirements from previous scope are still functioning as before.
- Perform automated functional and technical test execution activities (and manual testing, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Perform non-functional test execution activities (performance testing, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Identify and is familiar with negative testing, to be included in the developed test specifications.
- Constant communication and follow up with various stakeholders during test planning and execution phases.
- Experience / knowledge of integrating automation scripts with CI/CD tools like Jenkins etc .
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
- Enable project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality.
- Able to contribute to multiple projects, whilst still ensuring process compliance and deliverables are adhere to.
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to the business and systems development for test automation and orchestration.
- Able to work independently as well as a team in providing out-of-the box solution if required.
- To collaborate/troubleshoot with the development and delivery team for technical issues that requires result analysis and feedback.
- 7 or more years of working experience in Automation testing like selenium
- Experience with tools & frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured etc.
- Experience implementing CI process using tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis CI etc.
- Understanding of protocols and frameworks like REST, SOAP, AMQP, gRPC etc.
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Java, C#, Golang, Python etc.
- Communicator with ability to influence direction and strategy of technology organization
- Knowledge of SDLC and/or Agile delivery practises
- Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities