Senior Test Analyst– Application & Infrastructure Services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Project SA, BA and testing vendor to define and agree on testing strategy. scope and coverage
- Test case design and execution of test cases
- Co-coordinating with various teams to ensure testing schedule and deadlines are met
- Reviewing/Creating deliverables such as Test cases, Test plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Closure reports, daily and weekly status reports
- Track and manage defects throughout the test period until closure and sign off of the SIT testing. Monitor progress of test execution to ensure meeting testing timeline.
- Ensure all of testing deliverables are met and the OCBC procedures and processes are adhered too
- Conduct Defect management meeting with development vendors/internal teams.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Project teams to ensure quality and smooth testing and ensure they are aware of risk/issues throughout the period of engagement for testing.
- Planning, monitoring, and control of all testing activities and tasks
*LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- At least 8 years of experience as a functional test manager in Banking domain.
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes, Agile Processes testing methodology and different types of testing.
- Familiarity of testing tools such as Quality Centre , JIRA
- Experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- ISTQB/ISEB certifications is an advantage
- Strong domain in Consumer and Corporate applications are required.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, able to work independently and as a team player.