Senior Technology Delivery Architect
Assists the Operations team to optimize the capability of the Singtel Managed Cloud platforms to deliver a cost effective and sustained level of availability to meet Corporate customers' requirements. Incorporate continuous improvement process in operations through constant monitoring, reporting, evaluating and improving the operation metrics.
In addition, to support technical implementation & operational support for both On-Prem VMware Infra & Public Cloud (eg. AWS & AZURE) infrastructure & services defined by the respective customers by Service Levels. Management Support:
- To assist the Operations Director / Operations Team to ensure smooth operations that conformed with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and within the budgeted capital and operational expenses.
- To assist the Operations Director / Operations Team in establishing IT standards, processes and guidelines that are in line with industry standards and best practices
- To manage reporting of operational statistics based on respective competencies and cloud resources on a monthly basis.
- To plan and execute the annual workplan for the effective management of the Singtel Managed Cloud platforms to achieve the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- To manage the Opex/Capex of the cloud assets within the Singtel Managed Cloud platforms.
- To lead, promote and introduce automation initiatives as part of continuous efficiency/productivity improvement of the various Singtel Managed Cloud platform.
- To lead, manage the customer cloud end-to-end onboarding & BAU operations as part of a cloud project delivery coordinator / Ops manager.
- To lead, manage and support the team on audits, compliance based on international (ISO) and local standards.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning Public Cloud Services (AWS / Azure)
- Deploying, managing, and operating Public Cloud environments
- Identifying appropriate use of Public Cloud operational best practices
- Estimating Public Cloud costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Maintain technical documentation (ensure up to date info)
- Proactively create (where appropriate) automation, in order to streamline provisioning and de-provisioning processes
- Support data/service migration projects
- Manage Cloud infrastructure changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Ensure service level meets the requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Review standard operations procedures to ensure relevancy.
- Support service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project teams for manageable issues.
- Implement processes based on security standards or best practices to avoid security breaches and reduce system vulnerability. Support security audits and implement the necessary corrective/preventive actions.
- To provide 24x7 Support.
- Minimum 4 years working experience relevant to functional area, especially in supporting (AND/OR)
- Public Cloud Infra
- Private Cloud Infra / Virtualization