You’ll be working for an international banking company who is looking for Techno-Functional Senior Business Analyst . This job scope consists of business analysis (45%), delivery management (45%), and project management (10%). We are looking for delivery oriented, technology savvy candidates with a sound functional knowledge in the FM data space. This is a 1 year contract and to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Provide capture market data for P&L and risk calculations, which meet regulatory requirements.
- Working across asset classes FX, Rates, Credit and Commodities (both structured and flow).
- Deliver performance and infrastructure improvements on the platform.
- Manage and run in Agile framework with the Development team, being a proxy for the Product Owner.
- Understand the business and manage delivery with tech and product stakeholder.
- Understand the user’s requirements and translate into competent future state models, questioning and challenging assumptions and status quo.
- Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs.
- Translate solutions into detailed, unambiguous, business and functional requirements.
- Ensure documents such as functional specs support the development of practical technology solutions and suitable test cases.
- Provide on-going support to the technology teams as required e.g. reviewing of test cases, close out open issues/questions, manage change request process etc.
- Assist the business with UAT, including communication, planning, preparation and test case preparation.
- Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to PMs and business stakeholders in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 8 years and above experienced Senior BA with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of FM products, understanding the curve, strong grasp on how Derivatives are priced, what are different types of risks and other related considerations.
- The ideal candidate may come from technology background, or have had good experience in managing the development team that delivers to a business function. With that in the background they know how to run a tech project or delivery.
- Some PM experience is essential about risk and issue management. The person needs to understand what are the risks and issues need to be addressed.
- Degree in Financial Mathematics, Statistics or related fields is a must. Hands-on knowledge of Financial mathematics and options pricing.
- Hands-on in dealing with Market Data Store data model, lose relational model and basic software architecture concepts is a must.
- People from market risk analytics will be good as well.
- Experience working in Financial Markets, facing end users (traders, risk managers, product controllers).
- Must have software development in their background or would have had experience working with development team.
- Understanding of Agile concept, delivering solutions and values to the business.
- The person should be independent and able to hit the ground running as the delivery deadlines are end of Q1.
- This role is open to PR, Singaporean and EP holder (maximum 1 month notice period) based in Singapore.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.