Antaes is looking for a Senior Technical Lead to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Manage the application designs, the developers’ follow-up and motivate the team with best practices on the development area
- Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Take care of the technical documentations, quality and standards
- Supervise and contribute to the non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Mentor junior team members
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Perform level 3 Support of applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to client
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix/Linux environment
- Excellent understanding on relational database systems and Hibernate
- Practical experience on ASP.net, MS SQL and JQuery
- Excellent understanding / practical experience of Spring Framework (Spring Data, Spring Boot).
- Practical experience with DevOps implementation and their related tools: Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gradle, JMS, WebSphere MQ, Rabitt MQ or Apache Kafka
- Practical experience on Docker and Kubernetes or Swarm.
- Practical experience on system design, development, testing and deployment.
- Very good understanding of micro services architecture, event sourcing and CQRS.
- Ability to assess interdependence and impact of a change at application level
- General knowledge in banking and finance
- Work on complex systems in a challenging international work environment
- Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology (Agile, XP, RUP,..) and practical experience with UML
- Proactive, willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
- High level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills are expected
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English proficiency
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered