A Technical Analyst, Integral Life Delivery Management is responsible for the development, deployment and support of Integral Life Application to meet business requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing solutions and development of new technical solutions to improve company’s operations.
- Ensure that all application development performed is in-line with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC/Agile) and IT Governance & MAS requirements
- Manage and address KPI of enhancements, problems and queries from users (BAU) and/or projects goals.
- Ensure quality checks on risk management for application development deliverables
- Responsible for management updates on system related activities
- Understand functionalities and technical aspects of the system; analyze technical impact on interfacing systems
- Provide development of system design and technical documents
- Programming and perform codes review
- Responsible for the development of cost & time efficient Integral Life Application solutions to support the initiatives
- Achieve personal KPI and contribute in Technology overall initiatives and goals.
- Personal development is one of factors to be considered as well
- Responsible for communicating with Business Users of Integral Life Application and with other teams within Technology department in order to provide necessary support
- Degree in IT or related areas
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in application development in insurance industry
- Prior experience in Integral Life (former Life/Asia) development is essential
- Knowledge of AS400, COBOL, Control Language and SQL development
- Strong analytical ability and excellent communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.