Senior Tax Manager - Premier RE Fund
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 17 Feb 19
Our client is one of the largest Real Estate fund management company with growing APAC presence and AUM size.
This is a newly created position where you will support the Finance Team and have overall responsibility for direct and indirect tax compliance across Asia. Some of the major responsibilities include: -
- Design and implement internal processes, policies and outputs to ensure Tax Compliance the investment funds and SPVs.
- Oversee tax compliance for any post-acquisition transition matters once a deal is closed
- Ensure timely filing and payment of direct and indirect tax in various jurisdictions prepared by local tax agent.
- Hire and train tax team internally and establish reporting and coordination framework
- seep full set of accounts for overseas entities, and monthly closing of accounts.
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- A good Degree in Accountancy or tax qualifications
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience in Tax with Big 4 or Investment Fund
- Involvement in Real Estate structuring and set-up of tax compliance processes post-acquisition
- Exposure to international structures and cross-country transactions
This is a unique opportunity to join a premier investment organization and have global investment exposure.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Suli Harharah at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1652926 | 11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330