As a tax professional, you'll provide a full range of tax services, comprising both compliance and advisory work. You'll be working alongside specialists on a day to day basis to broaden your experience of different tax areas to help the company through the challenges of planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities. As a manager you will play a key role effectively managing the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing & coaching less experienced members of the team supporting them through assignments and helping them develop their careers.
- Manage the successful delivery of corporate tax services ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach.
- Manage full tax services of the clients.
- Build and maintain tax relationship with clients and provide exceptional client service.
- Build relationships within the firm to support the identification of opportunities and provide deep specialist assistance to clients.
- Review compliance cycle and develop areas of improvement.
- Responsible for providing coaching and support to more junior of team to support them on client work and through personal development.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in corporate and individual tax advisory and compliance.
- Degree in Accountancy or relevant field etc.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
If you wish to speak to our consultant regarding your career concerns, please hit the apply button.