Senior Talent Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead the management of end to end global process for talent identification, review, and succession management processes and other talent solutions.
- Establish a well-integrated annual Talent calendar for deployment strategy for existing and new solutions
- Establish deployment approach (Standards/channels/Guides and measure the impact)
- Partner with HR, business stakeholders and vendors to execute talent strategies to increase employee engagement and improve internal resourcing
- Build integration for succession management processes to support hiring, promotion and development decisions across the Bank's geographic footprint in partnership with the internal resourcing team
- Support on Executive talent management activities and talent pool management as required
- Design and deliver training and communications pan-Bank to HRBPs, Employees and People Leaders to create visibility of the talent agenda
- Build and maintain global standards for talent process and interventions to improve effectiveness
- New analysis and talent insights for the Board, Group Nominations Committee and Management Team
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) to align and integrate D&I principles in all talent processes
- Responsible for maintaining a strong and appropriate control environment for succession planning products, audits and risk reviews, internal policies, and external laws and regulations globally
- To support the enhancements of the Talent System, platform and analytics
- Collaborate across various HR teams to ensure all opportunities of integration and process effectiveness
- Review talent processes to ensure there are controls and find ongoing opportunities to improve effectiveness
- Project management the annual cycle as well as partner in other projects
- Review the impact of changes due to the introduction of new solutions and make necessary changes
- Collaborate across Global People Services, COO and other COEs teams on various initiatives and working groups
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- HR Consulting experience in Talent/OD/Performance at regional/global level
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success solving complex challenges/problems
- Strong execution skills
- Experience designing, developing and driving solutions aligned to strategic business priorities
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a global and matrix environment
- Experience managing risk and governance processes
- Ability to work with limited direction, extremely proactive, highly driven, and self- directed
- Advance written and verbal communication skills
- Data modelling, analysis and presentation experience