Senior System Analyst - International Core Banking
The candidate will be responsible for working in an application services team supporting internal users and work with vendors to support cases related to MidasPlus, Almonde and support Wholesale credit rating system for the bank.
The candidate will be required to drive action plans in improving system performance and provide problem and configurations management.
- 10 years of IT experience with at least 5 years in Core Banking Systems
- Strong Knowledge of Finastra's (previously known as "Misys") MidasPlus Core Banking system on IBM AS400 operating systems.
- Pro-actively drive system improvements and defects prevention to add value to Business.
- Work with vendors to understand and apply hotfixes with proper test management cycle.
- Provide subject matter support to business change requests.
- Good technical, analytical skills.
- Zero-defect mind set to ensure quality of work delivered.
- Pro-actively manage risks related matters and ensure there are no overdue items.
- Work with other teams in IT and coordinate on system related activities.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and processes.
- Provide onsite support after office hours.
- Strong knowledge of MidasPlus Core Banking, Almonde system and Wholesale credit rating system
- Knowledge in AS/400 operating system.
- Knowledge in RPG programming. Able to perform COBOL programming is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Windows operating system, IIS and MS SQL.
- Knowledge of 3 tier application architecture.
- Knowledge of banking products like deposits, loans, treasury products and banking operations.
- Knowledge of MAS technology risk management guidelines