Senior Support Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Manage & Motivate the Team continuously.
- Report to Business Stakeholders on volumes, KPI, PWG's etc.
- To provide day to day system support and system monitoring
- Supporting both internal and external users of the systems on trading issues Troubleshooting and following production issue with developer and vendor.
- Working closely with developers, to review and under system package to be rollout in production environment.
- Partner with different teams to integrate testing results into change acceptance criteria
- Highly organized individual able to work on multiple project streams and clearly display current progress
- Logging, Co-ordination & escalation of issues and incidents - logged in Remedy
- Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress.
- Trouble shooting - log file investigation and extract details for review
- Follow escalation procedures during outages and ensure root-cause analysis is performed.
- Trend analysis, Incidents resolutions, Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement
- Supply agreed metrics, KPI's and trend reporting
- Escalate issues with any delays from upstream applications
- Escalate issues to the 2nd / 3rd line teams to keep within SLA.
- Act as a co-ordination point where there are complex / multiple areas affected by an incident / issue
- Ensure all new deployments have supplied correct documentation and training
- Maintain the support documentation to ensure all areas in scope are current and accurate
- Proactive approach to technology related activities
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/XXX [team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global FX/Treasury Markets business
- Degree qualification, preferably in Science/Technology/Match field.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .