Support the Transformation management team to execute all key strategic projects for AXA Insurance. These projects run across multiple areas – Distribution, Customer Experience, Finance, Operations, HR, Marketing.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
Product Management and Business Analysis
- Support the Director, Product Owner and Scrum Master with all key delivery tasks (analysis, process mapping, day to day management support of projects, testing)
- Support the development team to write user stories, provide process maps, draft communication and support change management
- Ensure team is kept informed on all activities (through daily huddles and weekly meetings with our stakeholders)
- Act as first point of contact and trouble shoot all questions and issues for small-medium size projects and various stakeholders
- Support the smooth execution of projects by providing testing and analytical support
- Work with Product Owner to communicate change effectively to all stakeholders
- Provide support to all stakeholders throughout the project and contribute to change management activities.
Successful qualifier of this mission
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in an project or program management role
- Must have experience of self-managing, prioritizing and trouble-shooting when issues arise.
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong F2F communication and interactive skills
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong discipline and results driven
- Fluent in English