The Digital Operations Team is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team of passionate digital practitioners. AXA Digital Team is transforming the way we engage, empower and service our customers and is aiming to be a digital leader. To adapt to the fast pace of today’s world, our customer’s high expectations and making innovation a reality, we are working and embracing Agile Software Development Values and Principles as our delivery approach.
If you are not afraid of challenges, eager to learn and use latest technologies, build large and strong web applications along with working, sharing and learning with a team of global experts, then we are looking forward for your application.
- Build and maintain Digital platforms using PaaS in a CI/CD environment.
- Ensure high availability of the platforms
- Build and maintain scalable and high performing web sites and solutions, consistent with our quality and branding guidelines.
- Architect, design, and implement new sections/features/content for new and existing web sites.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new projects.
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
- Adhere to AXA Group web standards, usability and best practices defined and maintained by the Local Digital Operations and Group Digital Agency.
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP…), and be part of the continuous improvement of the Digital Operation Team with new practices, ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
Successful qualifier of this mission
- Must have 4+ years of experience working in Linux/Unix system administration.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Must have 3+ years of experience working with shell scripting languages
- Must have 2+ years of experience with continuous integration / continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins, Docker or github actions
- Strong knowledge of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware, Micro-services, Web securities practices, Load balancing…).
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL technology (set up, deployment and maintenance of MongoDB)
- Proficiency using version control systems (GIT).
- Experience in payment gateways would be good
- Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge in ELK stack would be a plus
- Curious and fun change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Comfortable with Agile/iterative methodologies.
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Strong execution background with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.