Senior Sovereign analyst - Asian Markets - Leading Asset Manager - Singapore
We are currently working with a high profile global buy side firm who are looking to add a senior Sovereign analyst to their team.
You will be covering economies across APAC and reporting into the global head of research. This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm who are looking at growing their already established presence in the region. Responsibilities will include:
• Development of the firms' sovereign analysis framework, as well as proprietary models for sovereign debt ratings.
• Trade generation for a number of investment strategies - including Global and Emerging Markets
• Developing trade recommendations for sovereigns and quasi-sovereigns across hard currency bonds/local bonds/FX.
• Fundamental macroeconomic analysis, central bank watching and monitoring of financial markets across APAC.
• Assessments of sovereign ratings and political developments
• Contributing to the top-down global investment and macroeconomic outlooks for the firm.
In order to apply you should have over 10 years' experience working within Top down/Macro research with a focus on Sovereign debt.
Buy side experience is extremely preferred however sell side experience from a top tier sell side macro research/strategy team will be considered.