Menrva Search has partnered with a global FinTech firm that is transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. Our client is a global firm that has offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. It offers its best performing employees excellent career advancement opportunities and significant financial rewards based on their individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for providing a range of high value services to the firm’s customers, including Platform configuration and running the Model Wealth Solution configuration process for new platform implementations. We are looking for a Senior Solution Consultant to join the team in various locations, who will hold a key position within this team to assist and provide expertise to new and existing customers.
Main Objectives of the Role:
- Work with customers to help define proposition and product requirements and provide Market expertise as required.
- Be a SME on Platform Target Operating Model and the firm’s Investment operations to be able to advice customers on best practice operating model design.
- Be an expert in the Model Wealth Solution and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations.
- Champion documenting any bespoke customer requirements. Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation.
- Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services for customers.
- Have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
- Provide ah-hoc consultancy services as required for other areas of business by being a SME in the firm’s platform and operating market.
- A degree holder with Financial Services or wealth market experience.
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment and a good working knowledge of the regulatory change requirements for a given year.
- A confident self-starter with a strong commercial knack and a delivery focused working style.
- Excellent organisational leadership, stakeholder relationship building and project management skills.
- Strong decision-making, problem solving, critical thinking and influencing skills.
- Proven experience in coaching, mentoring and working with globally distributed teams and business partners.
- Intermediate computer skills essential.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with our Search Partner, Jon +65 9776 5552 email@example.com