This is a hands-on role where the developer lead by example earns the trust and respect of the team by delivering functionality and tending to operational exigencies that may arise.
- Lead, mentor and contribute to direct execution of software development.
- Code development, product strategy and integration with the public cloud deployment pipeline and the public cloud services.
- Advocate for the customers via the implementation of easy to use features and healthy roadmap to solve real customer problems.
- Mentor on design process, instil SRE philosophy into development practices.
- Develop web application using technologies such as Angular, Java / Spring core and docker to be deployed on AWS & Google Cloud, using microservices as the software architecture pattern with freedom to choose the technology for each problem. e.g EKS, ECS, Lambda, API gateway or, load balanced EC2.
- Ensure secure coding and existing software development lifecycle guidelines and standards are met.
- Participate in daily agile stand up scrum meeting and sprint planning and prioritization.
- Proven recent experience in multi-tiered application development, and familiarity with design considerations such as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), performance, scalability, re-usability and flexibility.
- Around 8 years’ experience in designing and developing web applications and solutions that are lightweight, responsive, and user-friendly.
- 5+ years of professional enterprise software development experience of in any of the following: Java, Spring ,Python, Node, Go, C/C++.
- Command of web technology fundamentals HTTP, Websockets, Content Distribution, WAF, REST, JSON, YAML, CORS, Session/ cookies, SAML, OAuth.
- Production experience and general knowledge of common persistent stores such as SQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- General knowledge of infrastructure components, TCP/IP, DNS, ICMP, PKI, TLS.
- Good knowledge In Architectural Pattern such as MVC, DAO, and Design Patterns such as AOP, Facade, Factory, Singleton, etc.
- Knowledge in Test Driven Development and Test Automation using GIT, Maven and best CI/CD practices Junit, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
- Experience working under Agile methodology.