Senior Software Engineer (Middleware Application Integration Designer)
To support activities in Analysis, Development, Design, Configuration and Testing for new enhancement requests and existing issues in BAU operations for both online (IBM MQ & IIB) and batch (Axway MFT Suite & Host-2-Host, Tectia SSH/SFTP,) integration of the respective sub-system's interconnecting interfaces. The Job
- Development and Maintenance of IAA and Sub-system XML Schemas and JSON Schemas.
- Configuration & Testing of Request and Response Online Message Flows & Batch File Flows.
- Endpoint Binding Configuration and Routing Configuration for both Online & Batch Flows.
- Security (SSL / TLS) Configuration for both Online & Batch endpoint sub-systems.
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing for both Online & Batch configurations.
- Documentation for the amendments.
- Raise and Follow-up on Data Center SDP Tickets and ID Management Tickets.
- DevOps Configuration management and Code Promotion.
- Support End-to-End Configuration and Testing.
- Support Quarterly Data Centre Scheduled Shutdown and Yearly Stabilization exercise.
- Support all of the below day-to-day BAU Operation activities:
- Investigation and Resolution of BAU Issues reported by sub-system
- Evaluate Email Alerts from Monitoring scripts and Resolution support
- Resolution of Issues raised through SDP tickets by IT-Helpdesk
- Code Merging of different branches in BAU for Release and deployment
- Patch Management for DB, MQ, IIB, SSH/SFTP, MFT, H2H and OS patches
- Hardware EOL upgrade support for DB, MQ, IIB, SSH/SFTP, MFT, H2H and OS
- Software EOS upgrade support for DB, MQ, IIB, SSH/SFTP, MFT, H2H and OS
- SSL Certificate Renewal Exercise and support
- Security Patch Upgrade Exercise and support
- Sub-system side Technical stack Upgrade Exercise and support
- Network and SPOF Upgrade Exercise and support
- JDK version upgrade support
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.