INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Singapore.
The position requires an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to join our experienced software development team, under our Corporate Banking IT Department (CBI). CBI designs and manages the ICBS (International Core Banking System) of the group, Cash Management, Loan & Trade solutions and World-Wide Interface Layer.
Responsibility includes the design, development and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. Other responsibilities include working with internal strategic partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing Operational issues
- Participate from the strategy and planning to the implementation and maintenance of DevOps solutions
- Develop/build IT solutions to meet business requirements.
- Builds automated deployments using configuration management technology
- Participate in the Application’s Performance Tuning and Optimizations.
- Participate in Research and Developments.
- Facilitate coordination and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels between application developers and operations/infrastructure engineers.
- Creates and shares development estimates and operational requirements to enable accurate planning with realistic timelines.
- Works closely with architects to assure all systems are in line with the bank’s long-term strategy.
- Creates technical design specifications, and document processes and ensure their properly followed.
- Ensure high standard delivery to production.
- Production Support and Maintenance
- The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team
Qualifications and Profile
- At least 8 years in Java Software Development and unit testing
- At least 5 years in DevOps engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience with Spring Core Framework
- At least 3-years’ experience with Jenkins, GIT (GitLab)
- At least 1-year experience in Ansible
- At least 1-year experience in Selenium/Cucumber
- At least 1-year experience in JMS/Restful API/Soap webservices
Good to have
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Cloud and infrastructure experience
- Experience with Junit 5 / Spock
- Experience with Application Performance Tuning and Optimization.
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set:
- Able to communicate with others effectively, in both verbal and writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable moving from one area of software construction to another, be it integration, testing, release or deployment.
- Ability to work in a team, with collaboration providing more cross-functionality within the DevOps process.
- Appetite to follow technological trends and participate to communities.
- Passion for sharing expertise and grow team members’ skills.
- Interest in mentoring and guiding junior team members on the path of high-quality deliverables.