Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Our Client's Global Ad Tech division is searching for a Senior Software Engineer. As part of the
company, you will be helping merchants and marketers across the client's companies deliver the right advertisements to the right customers, at the right time across search engines and its networks. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experiences:
- Develop highly available, high performance, scalable systems in one of the world's biggest e-commerce company.
- Work with various teams to deliver data store/data access/data feed platforms as a member in a core platform team.
- Support high impact advertisement businesses.
- Design, develop, test, release, and operate the platform with full SDLC with Agile methods.
- Perform troubleshooting and deal with production issues to provide good user experience.
- Work effectively in a global team across different time zones.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of industrial experience in the relevant area.
- Experience in writing modular and efficient code.
- Experience with data stores such as MYSQL, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc.
- Familiarity with basic Unix commands.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering's best practices. Capable of working in a global distributed engineering team.
- Quick learning capability under rapidly changing environment.
- Strong business sense and analytical ability.
- Go-getter attitude and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Able to show respect for differences in opinions. Possess a one-team spirit.
- Experience in developing high performance, high scalable distributed systems is a plus.