Senior Software Engineer, IT - Core (FPMS)
- Design and develop applications using Java and latest J2EE technologies.
Take ownership and responsibility of product deliverables, direct and deliver to committed project timelines. Deliver projects/tasks on time and specification with an appropriate level of quality.
- Willing to do rotation based support for Application Monitoring.
- Designing and Developing solutions according to user requirements in a timely manner, meeting our highest quality and performance standards.
- Analyzing functional and technical solution requirements, participating in writing functional and technical solution specifications.
- Work on Code reviews, Code merges and ensure code quality.
- Coordinate and work with Operations team on day to day basis on Production Support, DevOps and database related issues.
- Analyze logs from servers and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop Restful Web Services in J2EE using JAX-RS and other libraries. Strong understanding of the web services architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.