As a member of the Workplace Engineering Data and Tools Development team, you will create platforms and solutions for interacting with core workplace infrastructure including e-mail, voice, multimedia, mobile and many other domains. Our software is the backbone of many foundational infrastructure technologies that power work across all divisions of the firm.
The candidate will work with engineering groups to identify opportunities for automation, middleware, risk reduction, and enablement of new productivity-enhancing products. The candidate will join a highly collaborative and dynamic team practicing agile software development.
- Strong proficiency with one or more including Java, C#, or similar OO languages
- Experience with REST API and Web Services
- Experience with messaging technologies
- Exposure to database technologies
- Experience with server side and UI development with frameworks like ReactJS and AngularJS
- Able to design and architect solutions as well as set technical standards
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: JS/516002