Software development by using Java, Spring, API, MVC
- Be involved in the software development life cycle including application development, implementation, maintenance and post-implementation review.
- Liaise extensively with external or internal clients.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Maintaining existing prototypes and scripts
- Lead the project or assist the Project Manager to conceptualize, develop and implement IT Projects
- At least diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related working experiences
- hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework and one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
- Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks Experience with API Gateway and
- Hands on experience in WebLogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series and iPlanet Web Server
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1877348
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.