See job description for details
NCS Cyber helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. The clients range from Government, Public Sector to Private Sector. From Healthcare to Financial industrial etc. Challenging to you! Join NCS Cyber Security Team as a Security Engineer Presales if you equip with below. Skills and Attributes For Success
Security Engineer Presales (SE presales) need to have good working relationship with the sales team to identify and work on sales opportunities and driving it to closure. In addition, SE presales is responsible to work with the sales to execute the sales strategy, working with the extended team to obtain support to assist the sales team to deliver the required results.
SE presales is expected to be technology and solution advisors with sound knowledge in a particular security domain. He or She will act in many ways as solution consultants that can speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present to senior members of a client team. He or She will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a member of pre-sales and consulting engagements, and as advisor on solution design and deployment projects. SE presales should be versant in solution design methodologies (e.g. Best Practices type of approaches) and have the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements artifacts, high level and detailed designs and deployment plans. SE presales should also able to take up the role as a Delivery Architect and lead during the cyber security project implementation stage. What we are looking for
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex enterprise requirements to a comprehensive security services solution.
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals either as individual or as a team, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Ability to explain and demonstrate - live and in colour - a complex solution
- Willing to learn and taking initiatives
- Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, and Managed Security solutions.
- An understanding across this breadth of technology domains, understanding the inter-relationships between major components.
- Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology
- Solid understanding on IR, Forensic and hands on experience on Infra / Network / End Point security
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Participate in sales calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and/or via WebEx etc, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how NCS Cyber can address their business needs.
- Possess demonstrable skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences
- Work independently and as a vital member of a sales team
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business
- Ensure successful on-site and remote product evaluations (POCs) and post-sale installations when necessary
Ideally, you'll also have
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in a pre-sales capacity related to at least two of the following core domains: Network Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, SIEM, Threat Detection and Managed Security solutions.
- 5 years experience in SIEM/SOC/Threat Dedection, Managed Security Solutions include GRC
- Familiar with regularity compliance like IM8, AIAS, CSA Security by Design, MAS TRM
- Strong technical skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- History of creating rapport with customers, from line technicians to line and mid-level managers.
- English: Fluent
- Previous technical enablement or training experience.
- Hands-on experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Security Information Event Management solutions, packet analysis tools and operating system analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including:
- Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience
- Knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
- Malware/security experience
- Understand and be conversant about Cyber Security Domains
- Ability to lead as a Delivery Architect during the project implementation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent educational or industry experience
Professional security related qualification (i.e. CISA, CISM, CISSP, GCIA etc.)