Senior Securities Executor
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join a dynamic team of fixed income specialists responsible for providing fixed income pricing and execution support for our clients in APAC (including Relationship Managers, Discretionary Portfolio Managers, and Asset Management). This includes the timely, efficient and accurate management of new issue orders and allocations, and applying the best execution practices in the handling of secondary fixed income orders. You will need to interact with various internal business partners (Front Office, Compliance, Platform and Engineering), help them with bond related enquiries, as well as actively engaging external brokers to obtain market color, negotiate and execute orders every day. Actively assist with various desk initiatives towards automation and efficiency improvement of existing processes. Your future colleagues
You will work within an energetic team of highly experienced fixed income professionals, who play a key role in the delivery of fixed income solutions to clients. This is an outstanding platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. If you consistently strive to learn, seek new technologies to redesign, improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer
To be successful in the role:
- Several years' experience in finance, in particular experience in fixed income sales, trading or execution a plus
- Background in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering or IT, and have strong data literacy (particularly Microsoft Excel, including advanced literacy & ability to code macros)
- Outstanding team-player with positive 'can do' attitude, and will proactively collaborate and work with other team members
- Outstanding standard of professional work ethic, be fully accountable and transparent and can thrive under pressure
- Hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.