Senior Risk Analyst (Trading/Financial Markets)
- Up to AUD0.00 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
My client is a fortune 500 company who is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate for their dynamic and international team to strengthen its position in Asia. The scope of work includes being responsible for analysis and limit establishment, monitoring the credit, market and operational risk of the precious metals' business and facilitating the execution of risk management processes whilst ensuring effective risk mitigation.
* Assesses the credit risks and financial strength of new and existing counterparties relating to the precious metals' business.
* Negotiates and administers the exchange of corporate guarantees, netting agreements, Letters of Credit and other credit support documentation used to mitigate counterparty risk.
* Involved in the credit risk mitigation aspects of account documentation including terms of business/trading and client agreements.
* Monitors and manages both counterparty credit and country credit risk limits to ensure compliance with established credit limits, policies and procedures.
* Involvement in market and operational risk procedures and requirements, ensuring compliance with established limits, policies and procedures.
* Ensure that daily tasks are completed on a timely basis and within the scope of the defined risk management framework.
* Strong credit analyst skills with an ability to quickly assess a great variety of different corporates and financial institutions from across the globe.
* An in depth understanding of physical trade flow, including but not limited to precious metals.
* Knowledge and experience of controls required within a financial services firm.
* Strong governance strengths.
* Knowledge of commodities futures and options, including market infrastructure and a detailed understanding of operational matters.
* Experience with credit risk management tools and techniques.
* Internal and external credit risk scoring models and evaluation tools
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
* Strong numeracy and background in credit and/or financial statement analysis, preferably within the trading/capital markets or with a financial institution.
* Perform under pressure in a dynamic environment, with the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously, and prioritise.
* Strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Able to work as part of a team and individually.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply for the role with your updated CV in WORD format.
Phea, Dan Shuo Bella
EA License No: 11C5502 Registration No: R1659128