You are responsible to ensure that the bank's market ,liquidity and operational risk are managed efficiently. You are able to set new and review existing non-credit risk polices and procedures independently.
- Working with the Head of Risk, you will ensure that the bank's risks (market, liquidity,operational) are managed efficiently
- Working closely with Head Office to align, set up and review existing risk policies and procedures
- Develop new and enhance risk controls, techniques and systems to manage the risk in the bank
- Work closely with various business stakeholders and head office on risk matters
- Ensure timely review and submission of Head Office and regulatory reports
- Review and monitor risk exposures, producing risk portfolio reports and stress testing for presentation to asset-liability committee (ALCO)
- Degree in Business or Finance
- Min 5 years of corporate banking risk management experience
- Good understanding of IRRBB,LCR,NSFR,CFP,stress testing concepts
- Knowledgeable in KRI,RCSA,BCM,Outsourcing requirements
- Independent, mature and strong understanding risk,operational,regulatory and business requirements
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.