Senior Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking Real Estate
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Our client is a Regional Bank which provides comprehensive Corporate Banking, Retail Banking and wealth management services to its customers in the region and other major markets around the world.
- Expand the existing loans portfolio as well as acquire new corporate accounts in the real estate sector in Singapore.
- Cross selling of a full range of banking services and products including cash management, trade finance, structured trade products, foreign exchange, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange.
- Structure credit facilities, evaluate credit risk, prepare credit proposal with recommendation and seek approval.
- Regular credit monitoring of the loan portfolio.
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree with 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience in relationship management in Corporate Banking. (Candidates with more than 10 years of experience in real estate lending will be considered for the Senior Relationship Manager position).
- Devotion to account relationship management, service differentiation and sound appreciation of rigorous credit standards are essential attributes.
- Able to work independently as well as being a team player.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.