Senior Relationship Manager – Financial Institutions
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
The position is FI Relationship Management role in the Corporate & Investment Bank with an emphasis on business development and market leadership. The role is responsible for (1) generating new business opportunities; (2) managing existing relationships; and (3) representing FAB in South East Asia with our FI client segment (Banks & Non-Bank FIs). This position requires an experienced, capable and qualified relationship manager to drive business as per directions and guidance given by the Head of FI for the SE Asia region.
• Initiate and maintain dialogue with FI clients in Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Vietnam and with new prospects to generate on-going business opportunities.
• Prepare Account plans for key customers and deliver on the initiatives
• Work closely with Product partners (GTB; Corporate Finance; Islamic banking and Global Markets). Where needed work with the product teams to customize existing products to meet customer needs.
• Collaborate with Credit team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests.
• Work closely with Operations Department to ensure quality service to customers
• Provide regular and high quality MIS to FI Head for SE Asia