Senior Regional Compliance Manager (Commodities)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 18C9105
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
Seeking for an experienced Senior Regional Compliance Manager to be part of this company and gain great career exposure as the company continues to expand!
This company is one of the highly coveted names in the Commodities Market. The company is currently seeking for an experienced Senior Regional Compliance Manager to be part of this company and gain great career exposure as the company continues to expands!
- Ensure the company is compliant to regulations and company’s policy
- Keep abreast of latest changes to regulations
- Review any cases of irregularities in the company’s transactions or dealings
- Update company’s policy with latest changes
- Inform and train the staff on awareness or knowledge of compliance procedures
- Work closely with various business units e.g. Traders, Operations, Risk team etc.
- Any other ad-hoc or involvement in Projects
- Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Degree in Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Economics Commerce/Law or any other relevant education
- Minimum 8 years of regional compliance experience especially in the Commodities/ MNC/ Commercial sectors
- Excellent writing and communication skills, independent, knowledgeable in regulations
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job opportunities, please refer to our website https://resolutehunter.com/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305