Established financial institution looking for an experienced candidate to assess and drive performance of the group consumer banking business in Asia
- Partner and work directly with regional countries Consumer Bank Business Head, product teams and business finance on their budgeting and monthly forecast. Perform analysis, track and monitor margins, volumes, productivity, headcount, cost initiatives and non-financial KPIs
- Track and identify opportunities and risk management across regional countries and managing P&L on regional basis.
- Work closely with Business to review, build and validate budget and strategic targets, designing models to track and simulate engines of growth and initiatives across countries
- Must have good understanding of funds transfer pricing and products business drivers
- Prepare and attend joint business review in the countries
- MAS/ICAAP Stress test review and validation
- Governance and controls over all financial and accounting matters, ensuring consistency across countries
- Develop and train cohesive team, build benchstrength
Job Requirements Post Graduate Degree/Degree holder in Accounting and Finance, CPA / CA or other professional qualification
Min 10 years of related work years, mainly in business partnering role and MIS experience
Solid experience in management reporting and analysis, financial control and cost management
Good written and verbal communication skills, with strong leadership and partnering skills
Team player with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications & financial software packages as needed
Organized, meticulous, detailed oriented with a good aptitude for numbers and strong analytical skills
Candidate must be able to converse in mandarin.
Interested candidates may email directly to email@example.com.
EA License: 15C7408