We are recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst with a large scale integrated mixed used developer who is well-known for their various renowned developments around the globe with a strong emphasis on ESG.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Treasury, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting execution of complex real estate financing in the region, both development and investment financing, and independently handle less complex funding transactions across loans and bonds.
- Preparation of analyses, written presentations and approval proposals to senior management and the Board on transactions and/ or other initiatives.
- Coordinate responses and communication with banks and investors for due diligence, credit review and consent approvals.
- Support the Regional Head of Treasury and wider Treasury team in the strategic management of the regional funding task.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of regional debt portfolio and work with Group Treasury on central execution of hedging.
- Support implementation of treasury projects, risk management plans and covenant monitoring.
You are degree qualified with economics, finance, accounting or business from a reputable education institute and has about 5/6 years’ experience in real estate development and investment financing in a bank, real estate fund or corporate treasury.
You are highly meticulous and able to run financial modelling.
Fluency in written & spoken business Mandarin with experience in negotiating legal documents in Mandarin is an advantage.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to https://careers.tri-cap.com.sg/.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270