We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to build the backend infrastructure to build and layout the next series of products with a couple of our clients in technology and another in the financial industry.
- Take ownership of the application logic and concepts across the backend of the application
- Work closely with the team’s DevOps Engineer to collaboratively implement changes to its AWS infrastructure
- Execute and own all operational aspects of your code (e.g. architecture documentation, bug fixes)
- Sit directly with the commercial business to translate domain-specific business logic to code
- Work hand-in-hand with the Frontend Engineering team to support the development of APIs as required
- Set the standard for disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, continuous integration and deployment, code reviews and writing high quality, well-documented code)
- Communicate closely with users and the product manager to prioritize and implement new features of the product