- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 30 Nov 17
Senior Project Manager Trade and Cash - Target Operating Model
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.We are looking for a self-driven senior manager to run the program office for strategic multimillion multiyear global program. This entails managing several programs related workstreams with the intention of improving the ops organization's performance. The program covers multiple workstreams across ops process re-engineering, change management, systems overhaul and business transformation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and build PMO function for this Program
- Provide reporting to senior management and stakeholders
- Facilitate governance process
- Overall tracking of Program risks and issues
- Track deliverables and benefit realisation
- Manage and report on Program Financials
- Facilitate all communications within the Program, to Senior Management and various stakeholders
- Create working relationships with Program Managers
- Facilitate dependency management across the projects and programmes
- Facilitate change control process
- Responsible for tools, standards and methodology i.e. project management templates
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills :
- The person needs to be well versed with change management
- PMO certification desirable
- This role requires 5+ years of experience in Program Management and support
- Highly-developed communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy
- Organizational and political agility; developed negotiation skills
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic/financial analysis skills
- Responsive and able to pay meticulous attention to detail (particularly in documents).
- A flexible approach to work and able to work overtime as required.
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- High sense of urgency.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.