Senior Project Manager (IAM), IT Architecture
You are responsible working with Identify & Access Management technical team and driving the implementation of the technical solution that will improve Great Eastern Customer experiences when performing transactions on the various digital channels. The Job
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver the respective technical solution that will enhance customer experiences when transacting with GE, in particularly, in the area of Identity and Access Management, Transaction Signing, Biometric, eKYC and MFA.
- Supports GE IAM systems to ensure system availability and resiliency.
- Work with stakeholder on road map planning and prioritization of demand for supported systems.
- Manages delivery schedule and plan resources with technical and project teams for fulfilling the team's backlog.
- Understand details of underlying systems and liaise with back-end teams for design, development and implementation.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and validate that solution implemented fulfil business requirements.
- Manage business stakeholders to prioritize, plan and implement new initiatives.
- Participate when needed to vendor engagement documentation including RFIs and RFPs.
- Consult with business units when implementing access levels for new systems to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Perform use case demonstrations to business stakeholders.
- Preparing functional requirements documentation.
- Perform system testing ensuring implementation meet business requirements.
- Coordinate with vendor and business stake holder for testing.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.