Senior Project Manager - Oracle Financials
The primary purpose and function of the Senior Project Manager, Oracle Financials is to directly manage the implementation of Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Financials. Position Summary:
This position is directly responsible for directing cross functional projects and program work, impacting and driving the execution of the enterprise strategy. The Senior Project Manager will oversee all parts of the project lifecycle - from project planning through to execution and post-project evaluation. The ideal person will have a good understanding of finance processes and technology to help support the overall project team. Key Responsibilities:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Provide project/program management oversight, training and improvements through the application of change management, continuous improvement, implementation, influencing and communication methodologies.
- Manage all aspects of projects/programs while developing project/program proposal documentation which includes: o Managing and tracking the direction of the project/program, resulting in the successful delivery of materials, milestones and deliverables related to projects/programs.
- Ensure identification, logging and resolution of project/program challenges and conflicts, assessing their impact and elevating to key stakeholders and leadership to guarantee project/program deliverables are met.
- Provide regular project/program status reports to sponsors, leaders and other key stakeholders including core team members, resource team members, key cross functional leadership, etc
- Continuously identify project/program risk through assessment and risk reduction/mitigation plans to ensure team members are driving towards mitigation of risks.
- Validate that tracking and effective metrics are in place to ensure program/project effectiveness, making appropriate recommendations based on results.
- Drive other functional project/program managers to accomplish project/program objectives. •
- Build and maintain positive cross functional relationships with hospital, field and CTS associates and teams to efficiently deliver high quality products.
- Plan, create and/or facilitate presentations to associates regarding implementing project management best practices. •
- Consult with all levels of leadership regarding the management of resources and prioritization of work to ensure MVH strategies and priorities identified in project/program management process are met.
- Other job duties as assigned.