Senior Project Manager - Digital Channels Platform
You are responsible as the Project Manager for digital purchase solutions under Digital Channels Platform that meet customer, business and operation's needs.
You will support and lead the implementation of products launches and features in our digital platform.
You will need to partner with key roles (e.g. project managers, product managers, business stakeholders, CX, UX, vendors, etc.) to comprehensively create innovative and effective solutions that are aligned to business operation principles and IT architecture standards. The Job
- To be the project manager of the digital sales platform for Digital Channels Platform, and maintain awareness and knowledge of new business initiative, emerging e-commerce technology, and IT ecosystem concerning the Digital Channels Platform product roadmap.
- Work with CX and UX teams to design customer journeys to optimize customer purchase experience.
- Understand stakeholders' business needs and priorities. Relate to their concerns and objectives, and accommodate into platform's delivery priorities.
- Facilitate communications between the various stakeholders and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, other platform product owners, vendors, etc.
- Identify process improvement for adoption to optimize delivery processes.
- Conduct post launch analysis of application performance and end-user feedback and to plan with solutions vendor for application enhancements / change requests.
- Work with campaign managers to perform analysis to improve sales conversion rates.
- Support system maintenance, e.g. Update of system downtime/ maintenance notices, new products updates, adhoc holiday table, regression testing for new mobile devices / web OS.
- May be required to support overseas deployment of the Digital Channels Platform system.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.