Antaes is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst, Credit Risk to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Structure the new projects coming in the domain with all stakeholders involved in order to be able to decide the best way to deliver the expected solutions;
- Lead the elaboration of a functional solution with users and business
- Lead, with the support of the IT DEV leader, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap
- Risks, attention points and issues follow-up
- Requirements and general functional specifications (Coordination of workshops, minutes, writing GFS, Review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation and support to Dev Team)
- Ensure and anticipate the Migration and Change Management related to these new projects
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing to design, validate the solution, and get the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security and budget.
- Coordinate the implementation from a project management perspective
- Bring added value to both the IT tools functionality and potential changes to operational processes impacted.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third-parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
- Collaborate with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- At least 10 experience in Banking Industry, as a Business Analyst and as a Project Manager
- Strong knowledge of Credit and RISK processes and features:
- Collateral management
- Financing Ratios
- Knowledge of financial products and on their underlying
- RWA calculations methodologies
- Credit RISK operations impacts on General Ledger
- Strong knowledge on Rules engine platform
- Certifications on RISKS and CFA are a plus
- Experience as a Project Manager role on credit risk projects
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered