Senior Program Manager, Executive Director
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Department Profile
As part of the Firm's growing Risk and Cybersecurity program, the Technology & Operations Risk Asia (TOR Asia) department is seeking a Senior Program Manager. This opportunity will provide the successful applicant with a chance to work with a range of technology and business stakeholders of all levels of seniority, driving key initiatives and overseeing delivery to protect growing businesses across multiple locations in the Asia region.
TOR’s mission is to deliver first-line defenses to manage Cyber and Fraud risks to Morgan Stanley’s technology, operations and information through risk identification, control management and assurance. This allows the business to operate and grow in a secure and legally-compliant manner. The team’s vision is to deliver programs that protect and enable the business, ensure secure delivery of services to clients, adjust to address the risks presented by an evolving threat landscape and meet regulatory expectations. Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver region-specific and firm-wide Technology & Operations risk transformational programs
- Oversee the delivery of region-specific and firm-wide risk remediation and regulatory engagement programs
- Optimize delivery and advise on prioritization and resourcing, working across stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with TOR, Compliance, Legal, and Technology stakeholders across the region to achieve fast, high quality execution and drive continuous improvement on risk governance
- Champion the risk and cybersecurity agenda across the organization and help enhance the overall risk culture
- Provide transparency to senior management, and escalate issues quickly for rapid remediation