Senior Program Manager - APAC IBOR Program Manager
The Credit Suisse IBOR Transition Program is seeking an APAC Program Manager based in Hong Kong or Singapore to join a global team responsible for the successful transition from IBOR to new Alternative Reference Rates (ARR) across all business products. The APAC Program Lead will partner with the local and global business and be responsible for ensuring a successful transition to the rates. Partnering with the local and global businesses, the candidate will work on business strategy definition, design of target processes and technology platforms and the front to back implementation of change in collaboration with the Banks central functions. Successful transition is a priority for Credit Suisse with the most senior sponsorship and visibility within the Bank.
- Delivering business transformational projects of significant scale and complexity using a structured methodology from project initiation through to implementation.
- Defining and confirming project scope and ensuring that client expectations are consistently met.
- Defining the implementation approach and maintaining a consistent standard throughout the project lifecycle.
- Producing project presentations and artefacts for the most senior levels within the organization and ensuring project metrics and Key Performance Indicators are accurately defined, agreed upon, and tracked.
- Managing project budget and tracking actuals across the project, if required.
- Managing project risks and issues to ensure accurate tracking and clarity and collaborating with Service and Capability owners to mitigate them.
- Establishing appropriate communication channels to syndicate project status and issues along with the timely delivery of meeting minutes and status reports.
- Establishing a change control process for the project to track scope changes.
- Handling multiple global projects simultaneously.
- Ensuring that projects are aligned to the client's requirements while supporting the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Following IBOR Project Management global standards.
- You have a proven track record of successful Project Management or Service Delivery in financial services or a comparably large organization and be able to demonstrate a progression in responsibilities throughout their career.
- You are outcome orientated and comfortable working on shared goals through complex matrix organizations
- You have a proven experience in delivery of complex change in Capital Markets and Wealth Management organizations with an understanding of the products traded in each
- You possess extensive experience of working in a global organization involving cross-functional project teams and a broad client base.
- You have either achieved or are passionate about attaining recognized Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA B or Prince2).
- You possess excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiating, collaborative and influencing skills and time management in addition to multi-task several projects simultaneously.
- You have the ability to translate business requirements into a project plan with appropriate goals.
- You have equivalent work experience in negotiating and facilitating conflict resolution.
- You are creative and open to encouraging different ideas where they may be beneficial to the success of the project.
- You have experience of mobilizing and coordinating virtual teams to achieve a common goal.
- You are dedicated to drive corrective actions to mitigate project risks.
- You are a hardworking and committed individual with excellent collaborator skills and are able to support and develop the global IBOR Project Management team.