Senior Production Support Engineer
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We Do
Engineers in the Fixed Income, Currencies, and Commodities (FICC) Systematic Market Making (SMM) team play an integral role on the trading floor. We develop and employ automated trading strategies for the firm and its clients. We build complex parallel computing architectures, electronic trading tools, and models to help us explain market behavior and predict price movement. Throughout the Securities Division, Electronic Trading Engineers are using quantitative and technological techniques to solve complex business problems. As a Production Support Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of client integration with our Electronic Trading platform. In a team of energetic, self-motivated individuals, we need someone who can take initiative in helping clients integrate with our FIX API, take them to production, proactively manage plant capacity, and improve our onboarding process by automating it as much as possible. This role also interacts with a variety of other engineering, trading and sales teams. The structure is flat and the successful candidate will be able to manage his or her time to have maximum impact.
Strategists create cutting-edge models, pricers, analytics, data visualization and trading tools, for our external and internal clients. They are expected to develop an in-depth understanding of the financial terms, risk management and pricing of a wide range of products, models and asset classes offered by the firm. This presents a highly visible platform to use your skills and knowledge to make a direct impact to the firm's bottom line. Responsibilities
* Design and implement derivative models, for pricing, quoting and risk managing exotic derivatives
* Partner with the trading desk to develop and implement quantitative, technological solutions as market and risk conditions change
* Collaborate efficiently within a diverse global team spanning multiple continents
* Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment as a self-starter RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Basic Qualifications
* Advanced Degree in a relevant field: Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering
* Knowledge about popular models and algorithms
* Excellent programming skills in a major programming language
* Efficient and effective communication skills
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills Preferred Qualifications
* Competence in stochastic processes and their associated numerical methods
* Experience in building derivatives pricing models in at least one financial asset class
* Experience training junior members of the team ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity