Senior Product Manager, Trust
Carousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces in eight markets across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Carousell is backed by Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, Sequoia Capital, and Naspers. The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. Carousell has offices in nine countries, across Southeast Asia, India, Taiwan and Hong Kong. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell. You will:
- Own the Product Area End-to-End.
- Own the User Journey and KPIs associated with it
- Understand user needs via user research and usability studies
- Conduct A/B testing to champion the best and most impactful experience
- Combine usage data, market and user research, and industry best practises to understand the domain deeply and identify user problems and breakthrough opportunities
- Transform user problems into validated solutions leveraging all possible consumer touch points, such as our Mobile apps and Website, Email and Push Notifications, Customer Experience and Marketplace Operations, and other possible means
- Ruthlessly prioritize, drive stakeholder alignment, proactively manage risks & dependencies and plan for rapid & intentional experimentation.
- Lead the delivery of validated solutions while working with other important partners & stakeholders in the company
- Measure the results of changes introduced, decide and communicating on success or failure, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product & feature understanding.
Good to have:
- 10+ years of industry experience, including 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a customer facing organization
- Analytical skills to understand & generate insights from user data
- Strong prioritisation and execution skills, taking complete ownership
- Effective communication & collaboration skills.
- Customer Obsession
- Familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others
- Experience working in e-commerce industry.
- MBA or a masters degree