Senior Product Manager, Group Lifestyle Financing, Global Consumer Financial Services
We are seeking for a Senior Card Product Manager that manages a Product Portfolio within Group Lifestyle Financing (GLF). As a Senior Product Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the end to end management of a Product Portfolio, including planning activities that support Card Acquisition, Campaigns Planning and increasing its active usage rate.
The Senior Product Manager will also be expected to conduct market analysis on other competing products and to constantly review the Card Value Proposition of the product that the candidate is handling. This position will report in to the Executive Director of Cards Business (Products & Payments) to support the execution of card portfolio activities and projects Job Responsibilities
• Work closely with Bank Partners and Internal Stakeholders on campaigns for new customer acquisition, activation, usage and upspend to drive the P&L for the respective Card Product portfolio
• Includes end-to-end products/programs development, promotion, process set up, execution, sales management and results tracking
• Effectively segment and target existing customer base for cross-sell
• Effectively manage customers' expectations and ensure quality service standards
• Participate in studies, analysis and reports on new bookings and attrition
• Looks into day to day operations and monthly end activities
• Support Projects / Enhancements that will benefit the card portfolio Qualifications Job Qualifications
The candidate should possess at least 10 years of relevant Product Manager experience, especially in the Consumer Cards space.