- Opportunity for exciting and innovative book of work
- Lean and high performing global team
- Be part of a highly visible global team
The esteemed organisation is a well-established and renowned technology conglomerate looking for dynamic individuals to join their team.
The desired candidate must have a vast experience beyond traditional video production, specifically encompassing short online films, capturing activations, remote shoot or LIVE production experience.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry and company trends and developments to improve service to business partners
- Actively manage partners and seek newly impactful relationships both internally and externally
- Communicates and enforces company standards, creating and defining new standards as technology and scope evolves
- Communicates effectively and strategically with larger organization, partners and other video operations producers
- Consistently interprets, presents, and executes at a high level
- Work closely with Creative and Marketing on new builds to ensure that video standards and learnings will be implemented for future projects
- Manages technical resources within budget and schedule
- Develop & motivate talent, creating standards and expectations for excellence during production
- 8-10 years in relevant field or relevant working experience.
- Strong Portfolio in Short form Content
- Experienced working with international production houses
- Technical and creative production experience on what happens at a shoot and in the edit suite.
- Very good interpersonal skills to uphold the production needs between stakeholders, production house and talent.
- Has a good eye for proposing the right production partners that would suit the project.
- Agile planning of production schedule so multiple workstreams can happen in parallel.
- Solutions-oriented to be able to present options on how the team can get to the objective.
For more information you can email Feline Tay
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 524443
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544