Senior Process Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Process managers to initiate and drive revenue, risk and client experience and process improvement projects related to Retails Banking. Work with respective country/regional/group stakeholders to ensure smooth implementations with positive impact to customers and performance in a manner through standardization process re-engineering.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Designing End-to-End processes to meet Retail Banking (RB) and Business Banking (BB) business objectives
- Work with teams to ensure processes are effective , reliable and fit for growth
- Ensure Client Experience and Voice of the Customer are considered by providing robust solutions.
- Be on-site to support implementation and roll-out to minimize disruption to the customer and our business.
- Ensure that existing SCB systems, technology, and business practices are accounted for in the process design and implementation.
- Work jointly with respective stakeholders and support on audits and mass error recovery to ensure resolutions on processes and systems are proper in place
- Reviews and monitors risk mitigation and contingency plans
- Ensure all processes are approved and documented in various project phases accordance with the Groups standards prior implementation.
- Support System Change Request (SCR) parameter on retail systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Retail Banking
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience with Digital and Retails operating systems.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong Analytic skills.
- Highly organized self motivator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player, able to help manage across organizational lines
- Formal exposure to Six sigma, Agile methodology, Dynamic Work Design (DwD), Project management or other quality experience and/or training helpful.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.