As a Private Banker with your own portfolio of HNW/UHNW clients you will be tasked and rewarded for growing your existing portfolio alongside the development of the bank's overall clientele.
Title: Senior Private Banker – APAC Region
Contract type: Permanent
FINCO Search is working with a long standing external asset management firm that has been operating for over 10 years’ now. The firm has established partnerships in place with private banks across the globe which allows them to offer an open platform of products which they can offer to HNW/UHNW private clients. We are in search of a Senior Private Banker that is based in Singapore with a transferable book of clients in the APAC region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the existing team on ways to increase the firm’s AUM and grow your own personal portfolio of HNW/UHNW clients in the APAC region.
- Providing your HNW/UHNW clients investment advice and support as well as promoting the investment products this firm are able to offer
- Travelling and meeting with new clients on a regular basis in order to onboard them to this firm as well as in order to grow your portfolio of clients
- Working towards achieving your yearly target of generating AUM for this firm
- Travelling to networking/socialising events to target new clients that you can build a relationship with
- Liaising with internal teams that are based in Singapore as well as other offices in regards to the on-boarding process, compliance and due diligence and investment support.
- Over 8 years worth of experience in private banking/wealth management
- A transferrable book of HNW/UHNW individuals in the APAC Region is necessary
- Having a hunter approach to meeting and on-boarding new clients
- Sound knowledge on investment products and the markets that you are focusing on
- Up to date knowledge of any regulations that may affect your clients
- Being active on social media and being able to attend various events to meet with new clients
- Travelling is essential for this role in order to meet with your clients as well as potential clients
- Having been able to previously move your clients from one firm to another successfully.
Please contact Raveena Gill:
Tel: +44 (0)203 927 5081