Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Equities and Fixed Income
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Our client is a family office who is seeking a new addition to their Investment team. With the position based in Singapore, they are seeking a Senior Portfolio Manager with global equities and fixed income expertise.
The role will be responsible for managing and providing analytical responsibility for both asset classes within the global remit. The incumbent will need to have an in-depth analysis of the companies/stocks for investment of the portfolio. The incumbent will participate in regular investment meetings with the investment team and be able to articulate the investment process and stock ideas to shareholders.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Have relevant portfolio management experience of above 10 – 12 years of experience within the fund management industry.
- Strong track record and strong understanding of macroeconomic trends and global financial markets.
- A team player with some understanding of investment concepts and an ability to apply that understanding in both written and oral communication
- Strong integrity, equipped with excellent communication and presentation skills will be essential.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.