Senior Portfolio Manager - Investment
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Our client is an international Insurance based firm providing a range of investment products to clients globally in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are seeking a Senior Portfolio Manager to manage fund of funds. The role is based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for management of the investment team as well as developing and implementing local and regional business strategies for the investment management and development of the organization performance plans within a global strategic framework. The incumbent will be part of the regional management team contributing to all strategic asset allocation decisions for the group.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 10-15 years of relevant working experience in the Asia fund management or an Insurance industry with asset allocation experience
- A thorough understanding of the mutual funds industry and a well-developed understanding of investment products mainly in equities, Fixed Income, equipped with fund selection process/ framework.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work with people globally located at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Excellent management skills and has the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration with other business units
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.